. What is the connection between crime and unequal access to basic services? Explain at least four connecting factors.
– Is unequal access to basic services reason enough to commit crime in South Africa critically discuss four reasons.
– explain three possible feelings or thoughts that a person who has been subjected to violent crime may have
2. Explain how HIV/AIDS is commonly spread in the context of unequal power relations leading to social injustices among married couples. Touch on four factors in your explanation
Critically discus two ways in which HIV/AIDS is unnoticeable, spread through transactional sex and thus become socially unjust to the victim
3. Unequal access to basic services
-Discuss why unequal access to basic services amount to social injustices at least three points maybe used for this discussion
-Explain what the South African government is doing to promote equal access to basic services.at least three basic services may be explained
-Critically evaluate wether the provision of basic services by the South African government promotes social justice. Four examples of municipal services need to be evaluated
4. Do you think what is currently being done in your community, adequately, promotes social and environmental justice
What more could be done to change the situation