Healthcare Policy Analysis and Development (HCM550)
*Type of homework : Critical thickening.
* pelgrism please below 18%
*Notes: I attached the book and article links for reading .
- Chapter 13 in The Handbook of Global Health Policy
- Brisbois, B. W., M.E.S., PhD, Cole, D. C., M.D., MSc, Davison, C. M., M.P.H., PhD, DiRuggiero, E., PhD., R.D., Hanson, L., PhD., Janes, C. R., PhD., . . . Stime, B., M.P.H. (2016). Corporate sponsorship of global health research: Questions to promote critical thinking about potential funding relationships. Canadian Journal of Public Health, 107(4), E390-E392.
- Clifford, K. L., & Zaman, M. H. (2016). Engineering, global health, and inclusive innovation: Focus on partnership, system strengthening, and local impact for SDGs. Global Health Action, 9.
Assignment: Global Access to Essential Health Commodities
- Critical Thinking Assignment:
- Research the access to essential health commodities. Medical innovations are failing many patients globally. Describe the issues, barriers, and challenges for the neglected populations. Discuss how access can be expanded for these populations, what policy changes are needed, and who needs to be participating in solving this problem.
- Please use the following headings in your paper:
- Essential Health Commodities
- The Failure of Medical Innovations
- Issues, Barriers, and Challenges
- Recommended Policy Changes
- Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.